From "Rui Silva" <f...@rduartes.net>
Subject RE: Flex trademark assigned to Apache Software Foundation
Date Thu, 09 Aug 2012 14:28:12 GMT
Nice!

-----Original Message-----
From: Alex Harui [mailto:aharui@adobe.com]
Sent: 09 August 2012 08:05
To: flex-dev@incubator.apache.org
Subject: Flex trademark assigned to Apache Software Foundation

The Apache Flex PPMC would like to inform our community that Adobe Systems
Inc. has assigned the Flex trademark to the Apache Software Foundation.
This is an important milestone in our progress towards graduating and
becoming a full-fledged Apache project.

Adobe will retain a limited license to use Flex for its current Flex
products and web-sites so you will still see "Adobe Flex" out there, but
Apache is now the official owner of the trademark.

-The Apache Flex PPMC