Hi,
   I am also getting the same  'unable to load SWC textLayout.swc' . Step to reproduce this issue.
1. Get the Apache Flex SDK 4.8 installed using Om's given installer.
2. Add  Apache Flex SDK 4.8 to your Flash Builder. For me its Flash Builder 4.5 and OS is Window 7.
3. Try to compile my attached test project.
and I am getting above compile error.
Please find the attached snap of compilation error also.

Thanks
Gautam