From Mike_L_McConn...@lamd.uscourts.gov
Subject Application won't run...
Date Fri, 27 Jul 2012 17:06:16 GMT
Hi:

I'm having a bit of a problem with the first release.  I successfully
downloaded and installed the 4.8 parity release using the
MakeApacheFlexforFlashbuilder app.  I took an existing Flex 4.6
application in Flash Builder 4.6 and attached it to the new Apache SDK via
the Flex Compiler settings in Flash Builder.  The application appears to
compile and deploy just fine but when I run it, all I get is a blank
screen.  The application never loads.  The very same application compiled
with the 4.6 SDK works perfectly.  Here are some additional details about
my set-up:
Platform: Mac OS X Mountain Lion w/ Apache Web Server
Adobe FlashBuilder 4.6 Enterprise
Adobe ColdFusion 10 (in stand alone config - application uses ColdFusion
Flash Remoting to pull data in from an MS SQL backend)
Adobe Flash Player 11.2
Downloaded and installed Apache Flex SDK via the
MakeApacheFlexforFlashbuilder app.  I included the option for Blaze DS
components because of remoting errors I received when compiling the first
time I installed the Apache SDK without it.

There are no error messages and nothing being captured in the log files.
Running the application in the debugger yeilds no data because I don't
think it ever truly loads.  Any advice would be appreciated.

Thank You,
M. McConnell