From Justin Mclean <jus...@classsoftware.com>
Subject Re: I cant use flex 4.8.0 on Mac.
Date Mon, 02 Jul 2012 00:39:35 GMT
Hi,

> I saw the voting here on the list about the 4.8 release and I took some time to download
the stuff yesterday.
Thanks for taking the time to do so.

> II had to move a method call (loadXML) to the bottom of the constructor on appCompleteHandler

Probably my fault (pull request #9). I've fixed that and added some checks to see if you have
browsed to an Flex SDK directory in pull request #10.

For anyone else trying out the IDE packager:
loadXML() call should be last method called in the applicationInvoked method.

Hopefully Om will apply this patch soon.

Thanks,
Justin