From Justin Mclean <jus...@classsoftware.com>
Subject Re: [Discuss] [VOTE] Release Apache Flex 4.8.0
Date Tue, 03 Jul 2012 06:03:19 GMT
Hi,

> I'm surprised and concerned, but really, I'd rather wait and not count the
> 48 hours of weekend time in the 72 hours.
Given that you have to put a some effort into making it work with an IDE it's probably not
that unexpected. Someone not used to ant (and setting that up on windows which could be a
large number of users) it would take some effort to try it out.

I had expected more feedback from the people on the existing committer list however.

Thanks,
Justin