incubator-flex-dev mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From Dave Fisher <>
Subject Re: [MENTOR] next step(s) for Release Candidate
Date Thu, 12 Jul 2012 20:53:15 GMT

On Jul 12, 2012, at 1:41 PM, Greg Reddin wrote:

> On Thu, Jul 12, 2012 at 3:24 PM, Carol Frampton <> wrote:
>> Hi,
>> Unless I hear of any show-stopper issues by tomorrow AM I think we can close the
vote on the RC.  None of the mentors have voted for this RC but I don't think that is required.
> I'd like to look the release over and vote on it. I'm sorry I'm not
> more responsive. I'm totally swamped. If you don't mind holding the
> vote open one more day I'll try to get into it.

Me as well. I'm looking for time.


> Greg

View raw message