From Dave Fisher <dave2w...@comcast.net>
Subject Re: Jenkins Flex SDK builds
Date Tue, 24 Jul 2012 00:56:30 GMT

On Jul 22, 2012, at 11:49 PM, Justin Mclean wrote:

> Hi,
>
>> I think it should email flex-private since those are the only folks that
>> should be able to break the build.
>

> If it mailed the pubic list it would also tell other developers that the build is currently
broken (which could be useful if you using say nightly/latest build) and also act as an incentive
for committers to be a bit more careful. :-)

> Does any know what other Apache projects do?

I know Apache POI is public - their Jenkins build is currently broken There are a lot more
people who might be using trunk than there are on a PMC.

I would make it public. Who knows an unknown expert might appear with a patch to fix the build.

Regards,
Dave