From Justin Mclean <jus...@classsoftware.com>
Subject Re: [DISCUSS] 4.8.0 Release
Date Sun, 01 Jul 2012 15:33:51 GMT
Hi,

> I was able to compile the SDK with no unexpected errors (the only errors
> reported were missing directories), by following the README.
No issue with that here either. Release build for me has issues.

> Is the Adobe Extension Manager required?
It's not required and can be blank AFAIK. Probably should be noted in the readme.

> I do have some minor patches I want to submit in regards to the README and
> the env.properties.template.
I think the readme needs to clarify Linux support. It's mentioned for pixel builder but it's
not under supported platforms. It's also not 100% clear what platforms you can compile upon
(IMO).

The env.properties.template has a few minor issues but agree nothing that should stop a release
eg "0n" (zero n)  instead on "On" and "dependending" occurs a few times.

Thanks,
Justin