From Dasa Paddock <dpadd...@esri.com>
Subject Re: RSL load error
Date Fri, 06 Jul 2012 22:31:05 GMT
This is fixed in RC2. It now loads these RSLs at runtime for a basic test app:

framework_4.8.0.1358354.swf
spark_4.8.0.1358354.swf
textLayout_4.8.0.1358354.swf

I first had to make this change to makeApacheFlexForFlashBuilder.sh though:

APACHE_FLEX_BIN_DISTRO_URL=http://people.apache.org/~cframpton/ApacheFlexRC/current/binaries/apache-flex-sdk-4.8.0-incubating-bin.zip

Thanks,
--Dasa