From Alex Harui <aha...@adobe.com>
Subject Re: What namespace should new components go in?
Date Tue, 31 Jul 2012 04:55:07 GMT

On 7/30/12 7:06 PM, "Justin Mclean" <justin@classsoftware.com> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> Reposting (and expanding) as suggested under a new topic to make it clear this
> discussion is about namespaces. This has been discussed on the list before but
> no clear consensus was reached.

Can there be a #6?  If there was an MX version and you are essentially
creating the Spark version then put it under the spark namespace.
Otherwise, put it in a new namespace.  There should be multiple new
namespaces where it makes sense.  Start with the one you've suggested for
now and we'll see what gets contributed and organize accordingly.

--
Alex Harui
Flex SDK Team