From Alex Harui <>
Subject Re: What namespace should new components go in?
Date Tue, 31 Jul 2012 04:55:07 GMT

On 7/30/12 7:06 PM, "Justin Mclean" <> wrote:

> Hi,
> Reposting (and expanding) as suggested under a new topic to make it clear this
> discussion is about namespaces. This has been discussed on the list before but
> no clear consensus was reached.
Can there be a #6?  If there was an MX version and you are essentially
creating the Spark version then put it under the spark namespace.
Otherwise, put it in a new namespace.  There should be multiple new
namespaces where it makes sense.  Start with the one you've suggested for
now and we'll see what gets contributed and organize accordingly.

Alex Harui
Flex SDK Team
Adobe Systems, Inc.

View raw message