From Carol Frampton <cfram...@adobe.com>
Subject Re: updating ApacheFlexSDK URL in Om's installer
Date Mon, 30 Jul 2012 16:17:36 GMT

On 7/30/12 11 :04AM, "Erik de Bruin" <erik@ixsoftware.nl> wrote:

>So, where are we on this? What can I do to help and move things along?
>
>EdB

My understanding is:

The mentors need to decide if this must be released.  One has said yes so
far.

If yes, it must be source, and everything buildable with the build tools
available.  fla file for assets might be ok according to Bertrand.  There
is no build file in the badge directory.  I believe there is a copyright
issue with badge\AitInstallBadge.as

Assuming it has to be released it needs the standard files at the top
level, NOTICE, LICENSE, README, DISCLAIMER, etc, it needs a release
manager, who knows how to sign a release, etc.

Carol