From Peter Ent <p...@adobe.com>
Subject Installing Apache Flex 4.8.0
Date Fri, 27 Jul 2012 12:42:47 GMT
Hi,

I'm going to review the process for installing Apache Flex 4.8.0 and install it on Mac OS
X and Windows 7 - the environments I have readily available - so as to be able to help resolve
any problems and streamline the process. I've noticed a few good tips and articles already,
so I'll use those as a baseline. I am hopeful that we can put up a simple set of instructions
onto the Wiki.

Send me any pointers or issues you have discovered so I can include those. I'll post any further
discovers and/or progress to this email thread.

Thanks,
Peter Ent
Flex SDK Team
Adobe Systems