From Carol Frampton <cfram...@adobe.com>
Subject Re: updating ApacheFlexSDK URL in Om's installer
Date Thu, 26 Jul 2012 13:55:24 GMT

On 7/26/12 9 :44AM, "Erik de Bruin" <erik@ixsoftware.nl> wrote:

>Carol,
>
>As this is a utillity/widget, intended to make life easier for
>end-users, why can't it be hosted as part of the project site
>(site/trunk/flex/installApacheFlexSDK or some such)?

Because from what I know that isn't how Apache does things.  Apache is in
the business of hosting Apache releases and the associated convenience
binaries that you can build from the associated source release.

Here is an answer from one of our mentors [1].  Perhaps the other two will
have a different interpretations.

[1] http://markmail.org/message/3gopc24d3pscw4el

Carol