From Carol Frampton <cfram...@adobe.com>
Subject Re: About "makeApacheFlexForFlashBuilder.bat"
Date Wed, 25 Jul 2012 13:48:19 GMT
If you can get the script to work, that's great, but we know there are
other issues with the bat script for the Windows environment so we're not
really prompting it's use.

This blog post I saw this morning on HOW TO INSTALL APACHE FLEX 4.8.0 SDK
IN FLASH BUILDER might be helpful:

http://lucamezzalira.com/2012/07/24/how-to-install-flex-4-8-0-sdk-in-flash-
builder/

In particular, especially on Windows, I recommend the AIR app mentioned in
the blog post.

Carol