From Carol Frampton <cfram...@adobe.com>
Subject Re: Jenkins Flex SDK builds
Date Mon, 23 Jul 2012 14:13:23 GMT

On 7/23/12 2 :33AM, "Alex Harui" <aharui@adobe.com> wrote:

>On 7/22/12 2:17 AM, "Justin Mclean" <justin@classsoftware.com> wrote:
>
>> Hi,
>>
>> I've just increased the timeout with the Jenkins build to 30 minutes
>>(from 20)
>> as we've had a few timeouts. We've also just passed our 100th automated
>>build.
>>
>> With the initial release done should have Jenkins mail the mailing list
>>when a
>> build fails?
>I think it should email flex-private since those are the only folks that
>should be able to break the build.

I agree, at least for a bit more.  The Jenkins builds still has breakages
not due to code changes.  Everyone is still learning.  We don't have
mustella yet.  The nightly builds aren't posted anywhere that I know of so
I think the changes are slim that people on the list that aren't
committors are going to be using them.

Carol