From Peter Ent <p...@adobe.com>
Subject Mustella Wiki Update
Date Thu, 19 Jul 2012 19:28:52 GMT
Hi,

I've started work on the Mustella page, which you can find here:
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/FLEX/Mustella+Overview

The previous page's contents have been removed and I'm rebuilding it. There is a temporary
note at the top of the page to indicate that it is a work in progress which I'll remove when
I've done all that I can with the page. You can expect the page to change frequently as I
figure out what is missing.

If you have any comments, suggestions, or concerns, please let me know.

Thanks,
Peter Ent
Flex SDK Team
Adobe Systems