From Alex Harui <aha...@adobe.com>
Subject [MENTORS] Release PR
Date Thu, 19 Jul 2012 19:07:37 GMT
Hi Mentors,

Some folks in Adobe are wondering how the world will find out about the upcoming Apache Flex
release.  I know there is the mechanics of posting builds on a particular server and we will
update the Apache Flex website, but is there more?  It looks like there is an announcements
mailing list and an all-apache blog.  Who provided the content that goes on there and when
does it go up?  Can Adobe get advanced notice in order to prepare its messaging?

Thanks,
--
Alex Harui
Flex SDK Team