From Alex Harui <aha...@adobe.com>
Subject Re: [MENTOR] next step(s) for Release Candidate
Date Fri, 13 Jul 2012 22:36:22 GMT

On 7/13/12 3:12 PM, "Greg Reddin" <gredbug@gmail.com> wrote:

> FYI. I'm sorry but life has not panned out for me this week. If I don't get
> around to voting on the release this weekend please don't let me be a
> roadblock.

Well, we'll try, but maybe you can provide some advice on the next step.
>From my understanding of the rules, we can close the vote and then ask on
general@i.a.o to be released.  They will want 3 +1 votes from IPMC members.
We have Bertrand and Dave Fisher's vote, so we will need to hope for some
other IPMC member to vote.

Or we can wait for you or Anne Kathrine Petteroe (who seems to have
disappeared - no emails since late January) to vote before closing our vote
and approaching the IPMC.  Then we have the 3 IPMC votes in hand going in.

Thoughts?
--
Alex Harui
Flex SDK Team