From Alex Harui <>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Release Apache Flex 4.8.0 - RC3 - build number 1359417 (and Flex has been trademark signed off by Adobe for donation to Apache)
Date Fri, 13 Jul 2012 16:14:59 GMT

On 7/13/12 7:36 AM, "Bertrand Delacretaz" <> wrote:

> 2) I don't think my question about how
> ./frameworks/projects/flash-integration/FLA/ContentHolder.fla can be
> proven harmless [1] has been answered.
You can open the file using Adobe Flash Pro as it is a project/source file.

In general, how does any project provide examples and libraries intended for
other applications?  Can Apache Open Office provide a MS Word .DOC file to
show that it can be handled by AOO?

Alex Harui
Flex SDK Team
Adobe Systems, Inc.