From Carol Frampton <cfram...@adobe.com>
Subject Re: [MENTOR] next step(s) for Release Candidate
Date Thu, 12 Jul 2012 20:48:46 GMT
The vote for RC3 has been open since Monday, July 9, 2012 7 :52PM (EDT)
[1].  More than 72 hours have passed and the binding votes total 3 or
more.  Technically I believe the vote can close this evening but I'd like
to get input from as many people as I can.

[1]: http://markmail.org/message/sx53xzu3t4vijmeq

Carol