From Carol Frampton <>
Subject need someone to set up the Apache Flex Downloads page
Date Thu, 12 Jul 2012 20:40:53 GMT
Hey Apache Flex web site maintainers,

I need some help.  We need to start setting up the downloads page for Apache Flex similar
to  Once the kits are pushed up to the Apache web site
they will land in (maps to   /www/

It looks like we can get put some text around the links to our kits like,,
or not,  This might be the place to highlight that
even the binary kit isn't complete without the additional downloads.

Any one interested in taking this on, or at least getting a template set up so I just need
to fill in the relevant information.