From Carol Frampton <cfram...@adobe.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Release Apache Flex 4.8.0 - RC3 - build number 1359417 (and Flex has been trademark signed off by Adobe for donation to Apache)
Date Thu, 12 Jul 2012 20:01:48 GMT
***Last call****.  Please install the kit, test it out, and report any
problems immediately.  I hope to wrap this up tomorrow which for me is EDT
(or UTC/GMT -4 hours).

So far we've gotten 3 +1 binding votes (Nick Kwiatkowski, Michael
Labriola, Peter Elst) and 5 non-binding +1 votes.  I'd love to see more
people voting.

http://people.apache.org/~cframpton/ApacheFlexRC/release_candidate_3/

Don't forget that you need to download the thirdparty-downloads to get a
complete Flex kit.  See the README

Carol