From Carol Frampton <cfram...@adobe.com>
Subject Re: [Discuss] Release Apache Flex 4.8.0 - RC3. Issue with mobile projects?
Date Thu, 12 Jul 2012 15:54:15 GMT

On 7/11/12 7 :10AM, "Jason Moore" <Jason.Moore@harksolutions.co.uk> wrote:

>Hi,
>
>I downloaded the RC3 binary and  compiled a mobile app, couple of things
>cropped up.

>* Flash builder fails to recognise flash.* packages for the purposes of
>IDE help / auto completion .. though they must be there as it compiles
>fine.

I spent several hours on this one.  Yesterday, I could get into situations
were I didn't get content assist.  I thought I had the case narrowed down
and then when I went to test one last time content assist was working.
This morning I created a new workspace and tried sdks that I built for
FlashBuilder from both the flex source kit and the flex binary kit.  I got
content assist in both cases.  I tried the same with the FB7 pre-release I
have and I also got content assist in both cases.  If you can come up with
a scenario that I can reproduce then I can look into it but at this point
I haven't found anything to fix.