From Peter Ent <>
Subject Introduction
Date Wed, 11 Jul 2012 19:55:56 GMT
Hello Everyone,

I forgot to introduce myself earlier. For those of you that do not know me, I've been with
Adobe for close to 8 years. I've been an ardent supporter of Flex since the beginning when
I first started to use it my job prior to joining Adobe (then Macromedia). I joined the Apache
Flex team a few months ago and have been working in the background scrubbing Mustella.

During my time at Adobe I've worked in Customer Care with many of Adobe's customers and have
also worked in the software development area building a Flex application for LiveCycle called
"Mosaic". This has given me a good perspective as I have more of a customer or developer point
of view than an internal Flex engineering point of view; I guess I walk the fence between
the two worlds and I hope that will prove useful going forward with Apache Flex.

I'm looking forward to working with everyone on this project.

Peter Ent
Flex SDK Team
Adobe Systems