From Carol Frampton <cfram...@adobe.com>
Subject Re: [Discuss] Re: [VOTE] Release Apache Flex 4.8.0
Date Fri, 06 Jul 2012 20:44:08 GMT

On 7/3/12 4 :10AM, "Bertrand Delacretaz" <bdelacretaz@apache.org> wrote:

>About apache-flex-sdk-4.8.0-incubating-asdocs:
>MD5 (apache-flex-sdk-4.8.0-incubating-asdocs.zip) =
>64cb005fc77de96005711841571647b2
>
>Why no .tar.gz file? (doesn't affect my vote, but inconsistent).

I didn't think one was needed because having native line endings in the
ASDoc html pages didn't seem important and there would be one less package
to generate.  For the source code, native line endings matter, hence two
src packages.  We can generate a tar.gz file next, or this time, if we
rekit again, if you think we should.

Carol