From Alex Harui <>
Subject Re: RSL load error
Date Thu, 05 Jul 2012 15:49:08 GMT

On 7/4/12 12:27 AM, "Justin Mclean" <> wrote:

> Hi,
>> Looks like something we need to fix.  FWIW, RSL configuration will not help
>> most folks since they are no longer cross-domain cached.
> Being cached on the save server is still an advantage in some cases. For
> instance when you have multiple apps on the same server or have an application
> that is updated frequently.
Yes, I'm not saying it isn't useful, but it isn't the default now because it
won't be as helpful to as many.

FWIW, it occurs to me that this is not a problem with the RC.  The
utilities/scripts that fix up the release for FB might need to swap in the
build-number in the flex-config.

Alex Harui
Flex SDK Team
Adobe Systems, Inc.