From Alex Harui <aha...@adobe.com>
Subject Re: InstallApacheFlex - Optional components
Date Thu, 05 Jul 2012 06:35:31 GMT

On 7/4/12 9:35 PM, "Justin Mclean" <justin@classsoftware.com> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> There a good chance that anyone install the SDK has the 4.6 SDK already -
> perhaps check a couple of likely locations and copy from there if possible?
> (ie standard FB instal directory etc)
>
> If you can't find it add extra optional browse to 4.6 SDK in box at first step
> with tool tip explaining why it's needed.

In fact, if you assume these folks already have Flash Builder 4.6 installed,
then you can pretty much know where to get these files from within the Flash
Builder install.

I believe we chose to download the whole zip because it was already
protected by a licensing dialog (more or less).   You might be able to get
these files from [1].  I think what is most critical is that the license
dialog is right.

[1] http://opensource.adobe.com/svn/opensource/flex/sdk/branches/4.y/lib/
--
Alex Harui