From Igor Costa <igorco...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [MENTOR] next step(s) for Release Candidate
Date Thu, 12 Jul 2012 20:34:46 GMT
I think we need a time frame of 4 days to make a stand and vote for RC.

Right now I'm not able to vote because I didn't test last release.

As soon as we get approval by 50% of votes from mentors and contributors we
can ship the release.

Let's wait next 4 days to see what's happen on that time frame.

Regards
Igor Costa
www.igorcosta.com
www.igorcosta.org