From Igor Costa <igorco...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [MENTOR] next step(s) for Release Candidate
Date Sat, 14 Jul 2012 01:25:11 GMT
Carol, Alex

I'm finishing my test env and requirements on a windows 7 64bits following
the README file.

The only problem I found so far is related to AIR SDK, but it was my fault
on that.

I guess tomorrow I have my appropriate vote for this RC3 release. Hold
tight until I finish my tests.

Thanks in advance.
Igor Costa
www.igorcosta.com