From Maxime Cowez <maxime.co...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [OT] Dartflash
Date Thu, 05 Jul 2012 12:25:42 GMT
@Roland

>From www.dartlang.org :
"Dart compiles to JavaScript, so your Dart web apps will work in multiple
browsers."
"The Dart platform includes a language, libraries, an editor, a virtual
machine (VM) for both servers and browsers, and a compiler to JavaScript."

If that compiler truly generates cross-browser JS we won't need Microsoft's
or Apple's blessing. And since it's open-source it may be interesting to
look at for possible future Flex-to-JS compilation.

Max