From JP Bader ...@zavteq.com>
Subject Re: Introduction
Date Wed, 11 Jul 2012 19:57:35 GMT
Thanks for the intro and glad to have you aboard!

Cheers,

JP

On Wed, Jul 11, 2012 at 2:55 PM, Peter Ent <pent@adobe.com> wrote:
> Hello Everyone,
>
> I forgot to introduce myself earlier. For those of you that do not know me, I've been
with Adobe for close to 8 years. I've been an ardent supporter of Flex since the beginning
when I first started to use it my job prior to joining Adobe (then Macromedia). I joined the
Apache Flex team a few months ago and have been working in the background scrubbing Mustella.

> During my time at Adobe I've worked in Customer Care with many of Adobe's customers and
have also worked in the software development area building a Flex application for LiveCycle
called "Mosaic". This has given me a good perspective as I have more of a customer or developer
point of view than an internal Flex engineering point of view; I guess I walk the fence between
the two worlds and I hope that will prove useful going forward with Apache Flex.

--
JP Bader
Principal