From Christophe Herreman <>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Release Apache Flex 4.8.0 - RC3 - build number 1359417 (and Flex has been trademark signed off by Adobe for donation to Apache)
Date Fri, 13 Jul 2012 14:11:37 GMT
Sorry to jump in late guys.

I downloaded the src package and ran ant main. This went well.

However, when running copylocale.bat en_US nl_BE it fails
with \frameworks\projects\airspark\bundles\en_US" does not exist

The en_US is indeed not in the zip that I downloaded.

-1 (binding) unless I'm missing something here.

2012/7/13 Heinrich Ruoff <>

> Quick tests using IntelliJ an d a really weird/messy project structure
> targeting web/desktop/mobile were successful for me.
> Great work!
> +1 (non binding)

Christophe Herreman