From Kéven Boily <kbo...@tribalnova.com>
Subject Re: Flex Framework source line
Date Wed, 25 Jul 2012 15:11:40 GMT
Yes it does open the proper file from the Adobe Flex SDK. However, the
selected line(s) are wrong. If I take for example a
ViewNavigatorApplication from a AIR/Flex mobile project.

   1. If I click on a the class name to get to the class declaration, the
   selected code spans from line 116 to 118 instead of being a part of line
   122.
   2. If I click on splashScreenImage to get to the getter function, I get
   a part of line 798 selected instead of line 812.

*
Kéven Boily*