From Nicholas Kwiatkowski <nicho...@spoon.as>
Subject Downloading, Compiling and submitting patches with Apache Flex and IntelliJ
Date Wed, 11 Jul 2012 13:45:55 GMT
Hey Everybody!

I created a "short" screencast that goes through the current process of
downloading the current SVN trunk, compiling, and submitting patches to the
Apache Flex SDK by using Jetbrain's IntelliJ IDE.  I'm in the process of
doing another that is using Flash Builder.  I would appreciate your
comments or critiques of it.

http://youtu.be/5COE3hYqCJk?hd=1

If you have any interest in becoming a committer to the project, please pay
attention to it -- I do talk about the steps necessary to submit patches to
JIRA, which at this point is the key to becoming a committer.

Thanks!

-Nick Kwiatkowski
 Apache Flex PPMC Member