From Nicholas Kwiatkowski <nicho...@spoon.as>
Subject Re: updating ApacheFlexSDK URL in Om's installer
Date Fri, 27 Jul 2012 15:12:58 GMT
It seems to parse a list of mirror sites and does some sort of round-robin
selection of a mirror.

This wouldn't be something I'd want to maintain client-side.  Should Apache
change it's mirror rules or anything else to that effect, we don't want to
anger one of the mirror hosts, or be responsible for maintaining changes
should they need it.

-Nick