From Nicholas Kwiatkowski <nicho...@spoon.as>
Subject Re: Problem with native air
Date Tue, 03 Jul 2012 15:57:11 GMT
Adobe has officially stated that their roadmap is reflected in this
"living" document :
http://www.adobe.com/devnet/flashplatform/whitepapers/roadmap.html

They have stated that they will be supporting AIR for a while -- it is one
of the directions they plan on continuing and going forward with.

-Nick