From Nicholas Kwiatkowski <nicho...@spoon.as>
Subject Re: Build instruction for Apache Flex
Date Mon, 30 Jul 2012 14:07:32 GMT
Up to now, we really don't have any easy-to-find instructions on how to
make it work using the most common workflow -- using FlashBuilder,
IntelliJ, FDT or FlashDevlop.  People don't write Flex apps using the
command-line, and we should recognize that.  Heck, most people don't use
ANT either.

Jeffery, would you be willing to post the instructions?  I've been swampped
with a few projects here, and won't have throughput for at least another
week to put together a good instruction set.

-Nick

On Mon, Jul 30, 2012 at 9:24 AM, Bertrand Delacretaz <bdelacretaz@apache.org