From Shigeru Nakagaki <shigeru.nakag...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: For what purpose is there "ide\flashbuilder\config"?
Date Wed, 25 Jul 2012 06:35:45 GMT
Hi, Justin

I believe the environment settings in README of root directory do not
need for apache-flex-sdk-4.8.0-incubating-bin.zip.

And the files in "ide\flashbuilder\config" are used by
makeApacheFlexForFlashBuilder.bat.
But default "makeApacheFlexForFlashBuilder.bat" has a bug. So copy
command is not called.

After fixing the bug of "makeApacheFlexForFlashBuilder.bat", it works.

thanks

Shigeru Nakagaki

2012/7/25 Justin Mclean <justin@classsoftware.com>:
> Hi,
>
>> Which readme file?
> In the "README" file in the top directory, look under "Install Prerequisites" and "Using
the Binary Distribution".

> BTW I think that "ide\flashbuilder\config" is for use in the next version of Flash Builder
(4.7?) yet to be released by Adobe.