incubator-flex-dev mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From Greg Reddin <>
Subject Re: [MENTOR] next step(s) for Release Candidate
Date Thu, 12 Jul 2012 20:41:17 GMT
On Thu, Jul 12, 2012 at 3:24 PM, Carol Frampton <> wrote:
> Hi,
> Unless I hear of any show-stopper issues by tomorrow AM I think we can close the vote
on the RC.  None of the mentors have voted for this RC but I don't think that is required.

I'd like to look the release over and vote on it. I'm sorry I'm not
more responsive. I'm totally swamped. If you don't mind holding the
vote open one more day I'll try to get into it.


View raw message