From Greg Reddin <gred...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [MENTOR] suggestion on best way to get one more IPMC vote
Date Thu, 19 Jul 2012 15:39:48 GMT
Looks like I just need to wake up and do what I signed up for :-)

My work has slowed down enough that I should be able to look at it
today. In fact I am downloading now.

Thanks,
Greg

On Thu, Jul 19, 2012 at 9:39 AM, Carol Frampton <cframpto@adobe.com> wrote:
> Hi Mentors,
>
> There seem to be more than one, including ours, pending overdue [VOTE] requests for the
IPMC.  Because of our dependencies our stuff is a bit of a pain for someone to casually review.
 How would you suggest we proceed so we can get one more IPMC vote and make this release official?