From Greg Reddin <gred...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [MENTOR] FW: [ANNOUNCEMENT] Apache Flex 4.8.0-incubating Released
Date Wed, 25 Jul 2012 15:05:33 GMT
On Wed, Jul 25, 2012 at 8:35 AM, Carol Frampton <cframpto@adobe.com> wrote:
> On 7/24/12 5 :33PM, "Greg Reddin" <gredbug@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>>It may have just not been moderated yet.
>
> I'm not sure what that means but it did show up on the list this morning.

The announcement message that came to flex-dev went into the
moderator's queue and I had to accept it to get it here. I suspect the
same thing happened for announce@, but it just took the moderators of
that list longer to accept it.

It came from your apache.org address, which I believe is why I had to
moderate it on flex-dev. You may not be subscribed to flex-dev with
that address. I added it to the allow list so you won't have to be
moderated on flex-dev any more.

Greg