From Erik de Bruin <e...@ixsoftware.nl>
Subject Re: InstallApacheFlex tool needs a new Mac build
Date Wed, 25 Jul 2012 10:34:32 GMT
I have attached the .dmg.

My first contribution, I hope I did it right... If not, feel free to
bug me about it until I get it straight ;-)

EdB

--
Ix Multimedia Software

Jan Luykenstraat 27
3521 VB Utrecht

T. 06-51952295
I. www.ixsoftware.nl

P.S. I would like everybody to know that as of this morning I broke my
personal record for days lived.