From Erik de Bruin <e...@ixsoftware.nl>
Subject Re: Installing Apache Flex 4.8.0
Date Fri, 27 Jul 2012 12:48:00 GMT
Hi Peter,

Excellent news, glad you have the time to do this.

Will you also be looking at the 'InstallApacheFlex' application Om
build for this very purpose (installing Flex into various IDEs)?

EdB

On Fri, Jul 27, 2012 at 2:42 PM, Peter Ent <pent@adobe.com> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I'm going to review the process for installing Apache Flex 4.8.0 and install it on Mac
OS X and Windows 7 - the environments I have readily available - so as to be able to help
resolve any problems and streamline the process. I've noticed a few good tips and articles
already, so I'll use those as a baseline. I am hopeful that we can put up a simple set of
instructions onto the Wiki.

> Send me any pointers or issues you have discovered so I can include those. I'll post
any further discovers and/or progress to this email thread.

--
Ix Multimedia Software

Jan Luykenstraat 27
3521 VB Utrecht

T. 06-51952295
I. www.ixsoftware.nl

P.S. I would like everybody to know that as of this morning I broke my
personal record for days lived.