From Erik de Bruin <>
Subject Re: updating ApacheFlexSDK URL in Om's installer
Date Thu, 26 Jul 2012 14:10:57 GMT
I see your point, and I'm sure we'll figure out a way to host Om's 'artifact'.

What I was working on, however, was a way for the app to collect a
random mirror URL once it's running on the end-user's system. The app
uses this URL to download the SDK binaries to the user's machine. For
this we seem to need to add a CGI and an HTML to the project's site,
and Om and I want to ask 'infra' if the solution we came up with is OK
for them, that's all.

Ix Multimedia Software

Jan Luykenstraat 27
3521 VB Utrecht

T. 06-51952295

P.S. I would like everybody to know that as of this morning I broke my
personal record for days lived.

View raw message