From Erik de Bruin <e...@ixsoftware.nl>
Subject Re: updating ApacheFlexSDK URL in Om's installer
Date Mon, 30 Jul 2012 15:04:40 GMT
So, where are we on this? What can I do to help and move things along?

EdB

On Fri, Jul 27, 2012 at 11:14 PM, Dave Fisher <dave2wave@comcast.net> wrote:
> I've been reading them, it looks like Josh is in the process of contributing support
for retrieving the dynamics mirror address for the object.

--
Ix Multimedia Software

Jan Luykenstraat 27
3521 VB Utrecht

T. 06-51952295
I. www.ixsoftware.nl

P.S. I would like everybody to know that as of this morning I broke my
personal record for days lived.