From Erik de Bruin <e...@ixsoftware.nl>
Subject Re: updating ApacheFlexSDK URL in Om's installer
Date Thu, 26 Jul 2012 14:40:15 GMT
Carol,

> I understand the problem.  But if it isn't at Apache how do you know there
> will be mirrors involved and you will even need to solve the problem?

With respect, but you seem to be confusing two things:

1) Hosting of the installer for the AIR application that OM build.
We're not talking about that.

2) Providing the AIR application running on an end-user's system with
a URL for a mirror to download the SDK binaries from. That's what the
current proposed 'system' is intended to provide and which we want to
run by 'infra' to see if we're doing it right.

EdB

--
Ix Multimedia Software

Jan Luykenstraat 27
3521 VB Utrecht

T. 06-51952295
I. www.ixsoftware.nl

P.S. I would like everybody to know that as of this morning I broke my
personal record for days lived.