From Alain Ekambi <jazzmatad...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Leveraging HTML5 functionalities
Date Tue, 10 Jul 2012 08:26:56 GMT
This is one the reason that motivates  us to write a complete Java(GWT) API
for Flex.
Through GWT (and now the Elemental API  in GWT 2.5) we get HTML5 API
support out of the box without effort.

The product ist called Flex4j  http://emitrom.com/flex4j

And live demo can be found here : http://www.gwt4air.appspot.com/
(The live demo is beeing redisign though)

Feedback are always welcome.

Cheers,

Alain

P.S :  Yes Flex development !== AS3 development. (One can do it all in Java
too :) )