From Raju Bitter <r.bitter.mailingli...@googlemail.com>
Subject Re: Is it possible to use Apache Flex 4.8 when targeting Flash Player 11.4?
Date Fri, 20 Jul 2012 03:33:21 GMT
>> I expect nothing short of a wiki page explaining how you did it ;-)
>>
>> BTW, I just noticed that they bumped up the swf-version to 17.  Make sure
>> you change the "swf-version" element in /frameworks/flex-config.xml to "17"
>> as well.
>>
>> Thanks,
>> Om

Thanks Om, yes, I saw that they changed the version to 17. Creating a
wiki page is a good idea, since I can imagine that the question will
come up again.

On Fri, Jul 20, 2012 at 1:38 AM, Justin Mclean <justin@classsoftware.com> wrote:
> I have a patch to build the SDK for any recent version of the Flash Player. It's need
> a bit of work due to changes in the build scripts but I'll take a look on the weekend.
> I've done some limited testing of the framework on version 10.2 to 11.3.
That's interesting, Justin. What did you have to change within the SDK
to support any recent version of Flash Player? I guess there needs to
be mechanism to select the correct playerglobal.swc depending on the
swf-version parameter passed into the compiler, right?

Thanks,
Raju