From Om <bigosma...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [MENTOR] Apache Flex Wiki Write Permission
Date Tue, 17 Jul 2012 18:33:37 GMT
I was told that Doug Arthur, who is no more, used to handle Wiki write
access requests.

Mentors, can you please let us know how we handle this?  Can you please
give someone else the reins of this task?

I have a similar request pending for a while as well.  My username is
bigosmallm@gmail.com

Thanks,
Om