From Om <bigosma...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: www.apache.org/dist/incubator/flex and the release download page
Date Fri, 20 Jul 2012 07:47:39 GMT

> > 4. Perhaps instructions on where to place OSMF and TLF?
> >

> Do you want to supply this verbiage for me?  In all honesty, I've
> been relying on the ant scripts to do it for me :P

Here are the steps to install:
*
Open Source Media Framework (OSMF):*

1.  Download the file OSMF_1.0.zip from
http://sourceforge.net/projects/osmf.adobe/files/OSMF%201.0%20%28final%20source%2C%20ASDocs%2C%20PDF%20guides%2C%20and%20release%20notes%29/OSMF_1.0.zip/download

2.  Unzip OSMF_1.0.zip to a temporary directory

3.  Copy <OSMF_1.0.temp.dir>/OSMF.swc to <flex.dir>/frameworks/libs/

*Text Layout Framework (TLF):*

1. Download the file textLayout_build.zip from
http://sourceforge.net/projects/tlf.adobe/files/2.0/232/textLayout_build.zip/download

2.  Unzip textLayout_build.zip to a temporary directory

3.  Copy <textLayout_build.temp.dir>/libs/textLayout.swc to
<flex.dir>/frameworks/libs/

Thanks,
Om